National Philanthropy Day Highlights
Throughout the month of November, the Association of Fundraising Professionals will be highlighting honorees from National Philanthropy Day chapter events around the world, showcasing outstanding donors, volunteers, corporations, foundations and others who are being recognized for their commitment to change and philanthropy.
See who we've highlighted so far!
- Gillian Saunders (Central Virginia Chapter)
- The American Muslim Fund (Golden Gate, California Chapter)
- Helen B. Arnold, CFRE, (Las Vegas Chapter)
- The Cooke Foundation (AFP Aloha Chapter)
- Outstanding Youth Ella Stanley (Fairfield, Connecticut Chapter)
- Sit Family Foundation (Minnesota Chapter)
- Ken Mayhew (Greater Toronto Chapter)
- Cincinnati Youth Collaborative (Greater Cincinnati Chapter)
- Mary's Center (Washington, DC Metro Area Chapter)