AP Perspectives: Chad Barger, CFRE
Chad Barger, CFRE is both a self-confessed productivity nerd and a sought-after nonprofit fundraising consultant, trainer and coach specializing in teaching small charities to raise funds more effectively. This combination of identities means Chad interweaves personal productivity tips with fundraising best practices to create actionable small shop fundraising strategies. You’ll find some of those strategies and ideas here at his AP Perspectives column.
Chad is the chief strategist and owner of the firm Productive Fundraising, which specializes in affordable fundraising coaching for small, but mighty, nonprofit organizations. Learn more at productivefundraising.com.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/productivefundraising/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fundraiserchad/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/fundraiserchad
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVUKJr5jlalxfMzj8YGqgxw
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chadbarger/
- Web: http://productivefundraising.com
- Email: email@example.com