Get Involved With the AFP Book Club!
Join the first-ever AFP Book Club! Now is your chance to read great books, expand your knowledge and connect with fellow fundraising professionals. Beginning July 7, 2020, the book club will meet the first Tuesday of each month for one hour, starting at 4:00 p.m. EDT.
Featuring a different host each month, you’ll have the opportunity to network and engage in thoughtful conversation with AFP members from around the country.
Upcoming Dates and Book Selections:
- July 7
- Host: Melissa Dulin, Senior Director of Development, Montana State University Foundation
- Book: Positive Intelligence by Shirzad Chamine
- Link: www.positiveintelligence.com
- Aug. 4
- Host: Kelsey Picken, Senior Director of Development, City of Hope
- Book: The Giving Way to Happiness by Jenny Sarti
- Sept. 1
- Host: Suren Seropian, Director of Development, California State University, Northridge
- Book: Five Minutes for Fundraising by Martin Leifeld
To join the mailing list, receive monthly updates or submit book submissions, contact Melissa Dulin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Virtual chat log-in instructions will be sent to participants via email prior to the event.