AFP Webinar: 8 Things You Can Do Right Now to Improve Your Year-End Appeal
Whether you’ve been planning your year-end appeal for months now, you haven’t quite started yet, or you aren’t even sure where to begin, this session will give you (at least) 8 practical tips to improve your year-end direct response appeal.
Join Holly H. Paulin, Philanthropic Counsel at Good Works and joyful direct mail nerd, to learn:
- Practical tips and useful ideas based on the art and science of direct mail that you can implement right away
- Examples of effective year-end appeals from other organizations
- How to use storytelling, design, and data to inspire your donors to give!
Presenter: Holly H. Paulin
Holly has spent her entire professional career as a fundraiser. Some of the cool things she’s done include running national events, managing the transition to a new database, closing a 7-figure gift, managing a student calling program, supporting volunteers in local events, and analyzing countless spreadsheets (yes, that is cool, don’t @ me). Since joining the Agents of Good 7 years ago, she’s also added becoming a self-professed Direct Mail Nerd to that list. Holly is a graduate of Humber College’s Fundraising program and holds a BSc from Mount Allison University. She’s passionate about telling emotional stories that inspire donors to take action, sharing her experience with fellow fundraisers, and the proper use of em dashes.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.
We use Adobe Connect for our webinars. You can test your system for compatibility or download Adobe Connect here if you don't already have it: https://bsb.acms.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Refund Policy for Webinars and Other Online Content
• If a refund is requested more than 15 days before the event is scheduled, AFP will process a refund via the method used at time of registration minus a $25 administrative fee. Within 15 days of the event, no refund will be granted.
• AFP will not provide a refund after the webinar has been aired and/or recording has been made available.
• If the event is cancelled/postponed by AFP for any reason, participants will have a choice of a full refund or a credit to a future webinar of equal value. Within 30 days of the cancellation/postponement, participants must let AFP know which option they prefer, or AFP will automatically provide a credit to a future event.
• If a technical glitch occurs with a webinar or other online content, AFP will work with our vendor to provide an edited yet unimpaired/uncompromised (OR a near-complete) version to all purchasers, no refunds will be provided. If we are unable to recover any content, AFP will provide an option of a full refund or a credit.