AFP Webinar: Cracking the Code of Facebook Fundraising
“How do I turn my Facebook likes into donors?” This question is often asked by nonprofit fundraisers, and the answer hinges on a fundamental truth about Facebook users: people get on Facebook to “get,” not to “give.” Participants in this session will learn a repeatable model to turn Facebook into a sustainable source of new donors.
Presenter: Jeff Giddens
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace. Search our online catalog using the above right drop down menu.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- Individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com from 8am – 8pm Eastern.