AFP Webinar: Diversity in Giving: Moving from Awareness to Action
Understanding and dealing with diversity, inclusion and equity in today’s philanthropic environment can present both challenges and opportunities. Join two of AFP’s diversity champions, Alphonce J. Brown, Jr., and Janice Gow Pettey in the upcoming diversity webinar which will include a discussion of today’s expanded definition of diversity, the presentation of recent diversity data, examples of diverse philanthropy, and a conversation looking at changes in philanthropy in the United States through the lens of diversity. This session will explore ways nonprofits can move from awareness of diversity to action.
At the end of this session participants will learn to:
1. Better understand the changing landscape of diversity today.
2. Get beyond unconscious bias to understand and leverage giving characteristics of various diverse populations.
3. Create the culture needed to improve fundraising outcomes within diverse communities.
This session is eligible for 1 ACFRE Management or Leadership Credit.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace. Search our online catalog using the above right drop down menu.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- Individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org from 8am – 8pm Eastern.