AFP Webinar: Finding and Connecting with Transformational Donors
We often hear about the $1 million donor that came out of nowhere to help support a nonprofit organization. But veteran fundraisers and prospect researchers know that these stories are the exception to the rule. In truth, it takes the right data, information, modeling, and research to find and connect with transformative donors. Join Katherine Swank, Senior Consultant with Target Analytics, and Steve MacLaughlin, Vice President of Data & Analytics with Blackbaud, to explore how real world prospecting and development works.
Session attendees will learn:
-The fundamentals of donor lifecycle development
-How to prioritize donor opportunities
-What to focus on to improve prospect research
-Managing expectations for long term fundraising success
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace. Search our online catalog using the above right drop down menu.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- Individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org from 8am – 8pm Eastern.