AFP Webinar: How Summer Storytelling Will Help Raise Your Fall Fundraising Needle
Are you ready to learn the most effective and simple actions to take NOW to inspire your community to give more later? Summer months have traditionally been a “slower” time for fundraising. Successful nonprofits are finding ways to storytelling during the "off season." This session will help you learn how powerful storytelling will connect your donors to their impact and cultivate giving well before year-end asks. This session isn't about spreadsheets, moves management, or a new-fangled technique to get people to give. It’s about the power of making authentic, clear, word choices to inspire people to give more. What you learn MAY forever change the way you communicate your fundraising messages. We'll take a look at outside-the-box examples from other nonprofit organizations to get you started using storytelling this summer -- to meet or exceed your fall fundraising goals.
- Learn the power of possibility language for fundraising.
- Learn to leverage storytelling for deeper donor impact messages.
- Identify outside-the-box strategies for deepening donor engagement.
- Make a mini-plan for summer storytelling
Presenter: Lori Jacobwith
Named one of America’s Top 25 Fundraising Experts, Lori L. Jacobwith is an internationally-recognized master storyteller and fundraising culture change expert. Lori has more than 35 years’ experience helping nonprofit organizations raise $350 million dollars from individual donors. And counting. Not your average speaker or trainer, Lori’s poise, humor, enthusiasm and best practices inspire and electrify. She teaches how to connect with and engage others by doing the same herself. By sharing easy-to-implement strategies and tools that will inspire even the most-weary or overworked nonprofit staff or board member, Lori make training sessions, keynotes or board retreats effective and memorable.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.