AFP Webinar: Navigating Negotiations: More Money & More Mission
Do you want to have more to do more? Join in and learn how to best navigate negotiations. Poor negotiation skills and a lack of confidence can cripple a charitable fundraiser’s ability to obtain the necessary financial resources to fuel its organizational mission. These practical tips will help you secure larger major gifts, obtain more multi-year financial commitments and deliver more value. We will share evidence-based solutions that can assist in the creation of a win-win partnership with prospective and current donors.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- create and introduce negotiation standards aligned with AFP Code of Ethical Standards
- frame and rank order organizational priorities to achieve better solicitation success
- establish criteria for counter offers and prepare solicitors to cope with discomfort
- achieve and celebrate donor-centered negotiation outcomes
Speaker: Tycely Williams, CFRE
This session is eligible for 1 ACRFE Management Credit.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace. Search our online catalog using the above right drop down menu.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- Individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com from 8am – 8pm Eastern.