“What Canadian Donors Want” Webinar
The AFP Foundation for Philanthropy – Canada is proud to release the fifth iteration of “What Canadian Donors Want” which seeks to understand donor views on charities and their donation behaviour.
The Webinar took place on Thursday, October 14, 2021
You will be eligible for one CFRE credit. If you are not able to attend at the time of the webinar, it will be recorded and available afterwards.
Director, Business Intelligence and Analytics
Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation
Nowshad Ali, CFRE
President & CEO
On Purpose Leadership Inc.
Mary Bowyer, CFRE
Manager, Fundraising & Business Development
Ontario Heritage Trust
Juniper Locilento, CFRE, MPNL
Chief Development & Communications Officer
Community Food Centres Canada
President & CEO
Canadian Association of Gift Planners (CAGP)
Thank you to our generous donors who supported this research.
- Title Sponsor: Fundraise Up
- Canadian Association of Gift Planners Foundation
- Michael Decter
- Hospital Development and Education Fund of Canada.
- Scott Decksheimer, CFRE
- AFP AB, Calgary & Area Chapter
- AFP AB, Edmonton & Area Chapter
- AFP BC, Greater Vancouver Chapter
- AFP BC, Okanagan Chapter
- AFP BC, Vancouver Island Chapter
- AFP Manitoba Chapter
- AFP Newfoundland & Labrador Chapter
- AFP Nova Scotia Chapter
- AFP ON, Central Chapter
- AFP ON, Golden Horseshoe Chapter
- AFP ON, Greater Toronto Chapter
- AFP ON, Ottawa Chapter
- AFP ON, South Eastern Chapter
- AFP Quebec Chapter
- AFP SK, Saskatoon Chapter
- AFP SK, South Saskatchewan Chapter