News & Outreach
Learn more about important changes that can affect you and your work. Search the latest AFP Canada news and find stories like:
- AFP Responds to Maclean’s Charity Ranking, Raises Concerns About List of “Best” Charities
- Narrative for Canadian Fundraising: Learn more at Congress
- AFP Canada Board Member, Ken Mayhew to receive the Outstanding Fundraising Professional Award
- The Impact of Elimination of Capital Gains and What’s Next
- Connecting the Dots on Sexual Misconduct in the Philanthropic Sector
- Charities and Political Activities in Canada: One Year Later
- Diversity, Inclusion and the Foundation Diversity Fellowship Impact Report
- Individual Donations: A Postal Issue?
- A New Conversation about Philanthropy with Juniper Locilento
- Andrea McManus Named to the Advisory Committee on the Charitable Sector
- Top Six Takeaways for Fundraisers from the Senate Report on the Charitable Sector
- 2019 Canadian Leadership Retreat Recap
- AFP Canada / AFP Foundation for Philanthropy – Canada Report
- And much, more...
Fundraising in Canada
- Narrative for Canadian Fundraising - Summary
- Fundraising is Awesome!
- AFP Research in Canada
- Asking Matters - Charitable Fundraising in Canada
- Member Value Matrix
- What Canadian Donors Want 2018
- 30 Years of Giving in Canada Report: The Giving Behaviour of Canadians
- Imagine Canada Discussion Papers
- Public Awareness Communications Toolkit
- Thank You to Fundraisers - AFP Greater Toronto Area Chapter video
- A message from Bob Wyatt of the Muttart Foundation
- The Globe & Mail National Philanthropy Supplement
- National job postings
Even if I won the lottery, I would still do this. That’s how awesome it is being a fundraiser!
- Caroline Riseboro, Toronto, Ontario