Narrative for Canadian Fundraising
What does the word fundraising mean to you? For some, it may elicit a positive reaction, and for some, it may bring feelings of anxiety or irritation to the surface. However you choose to think about fundraising, maybe it's time to focus less on the financial aspect of it and more on what it's all about – value and creating change.
Knowing how important it is to change the discussion about fundraising and philanthropy in our country, AFP Canada developed a new Narrative for Canadian Fundraising. To learn more about this project:
- Watch this video explaining why we developed the Narrative.
- Download the executive summary.
- Read the Globe & Mail article Fundraising Facilitates Change.
- Read the ViTreo's blog, the Provocateur.
- See examples of the Narrative in use:
- Watch this video on why changing the Narrative is an integral part of our profession.