The AFP Partners Program
Updated February 2019
The Chronicle of Philanthropy (Media Partner)
NonProfit Times (Media Partner)
Nonprofit Quarterly (Media Partner)
The AFP Partners Program provides opportunity for leading organizations to align with AFP and build year-round relationships with AFP members and chapters through customized marketing programs. The program offers multiple tiers to suit different budget levels.
Benefits of the program include year-round recognition in AFP’s print and digital materials, as well as presence at AFP’s key events, among much more.
AFP does not currently support Affinity/Affiliate Marketing programs.
For more information or to become an AFP partner, please email email@example.com.
Reach AFP Membership
The AFP Partners Program allows partners to reach AFP’s high profile membership base and achieve various marketing objectives such as brand awareness, thought leadership, lead generation, direct participation, and corporate social responsibility.
Key details about AFP’s membership base:
- 31,000+ individual and organizational members
- Raise more than $100 billion annually—equivalent to one-third of all charitable giving in North America--and millions more around the world
- 240+ local, regional, and collegiate chapters throughout North America and beyond
- Experienced leaders in their organizations, with 60% at C-suite level and additional 27% in management positions
- Sector representation includes 24% in education, 20% in health, 19% in human services, 10% in arts/cultural, and 8% in emergency/relief services
The Partners Program offers multiple tiers to suit different budget levels:
- Strategic Partner – AFP’s exclusive top level designation that delivers opportunities for year-round strategic alignment and extensive recognition, exposure, and access to the membership.
- Impact Partner – Mid-tier designation that delivers year-round recognition and exposure.
- Development Partner – Entry-level designation that delivers year-round recognition.
For more information or to become an AFP Partner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.