AFP360° is an online career builder and management tool provided to all AFP members through our partnership with Korn Ferry and its Advance program. The Standard set of services in AFP360° is provided free of charge to members!
All AFP members receive the following Standard Services upon registration:
- Digital Resume Analysis, unlimited usage
- Traits Assessment
- Korn Ferry Job Board* access (*separate service from AFP Career Center)
- Career Insights
- Interview App for 80 minutes (may purchase more minutes)
That's right - members receive free of charge 80 minutes of artificial intelligence coaching and feedback on meeting and interview preparation! Additional time can be purchased if desired.
Upgrade To A Premium Subscription
AFP members have the option to upgrade to a premium subscription plan, and - in addition to the Standard Services, receive unlimited one-on-one coaching sessions and 24/7 chat support for a discounted rate of just $25 per month.
We're excited to announce we have integrated zoom into our platform, and it means that participants will get to connect with their coach in even more meaningful ways.
- Turn on video (optional), and see your coach, and have a more connected in-person like experience.
- Share screens with each other and collaborate more effectively.
- Practice video interviewing, and get immediate feedback from your coach
- Experience HD audio and video calls with robust security features.
- Send chat messages to each other during your session.
- Use a virtual background to add more fun and privacy to your meetings.
- Never worry about missing a call from your coach.
Note: Young professionals receive one free coaching session (45 minutes) upon registration, as part of their free Standard Services.
AFP's Commitment To Members
AFP is committed to not only providing members the best education and networking programs, but ensuring members have the opportunity to go as far as they want professionally in fundraising and the nonprofit sector. AFP360° provides the skills and knowledge to help position fundraisers for success in wherever their career path may take them. This suite of services isn’t just about finding a new job, but acquiring new skills, performing more effectively in your organization, learning how to be a leader, assessing where you are in your career and developing your professional plan for success.
AFP360° offers programs and services that fundraisers cannot find anywhere else in the nonprofit sector. And stay tuned! We will be rolling out new features and functions on AFP360° over the upcoming months as part of AFP's commitment to provide members the best online experience possible!