About Advancing Philanthropy
Advancing Philanthropy is the idea, inspiration, and strategy magazine for fundraisers working in all sectors. Published quarterly by AFP for more than a quarter century, this award-winning magazine provides in-depth reporting, expert opinion, and powerful imagery, as well as opportunities for readers to see themselves as key actors central to the stories that are told.
Members personally benefit from Advancing Philanthropy’s comprehensive advice on how to do a better job — every issue features numerous practical applications, how-to articles, new research, career advice, and tips and ideas from peers in the fundraising profession. By sharing current events, first-person stories, issue briefs, expert analysis of trends affecting the sector, and other cutting-edge information, tools, and resources, Advancing Philanthropy helps AFP members and allies forge ahead — while advancing the fundraising profession.
- AFP members automatically gain access to the web-based digital version of Advancing Philanthropy as a member benefit when they join the association.
- Collegiate, Global and Alliance members do not receive the print version of the magazine, but can access the web-based digital magazine.
- Members are invited to submit story ideas, graphics, and photographs on a freelance basis.
Subscriptions and Reprint Requests
Advancing Philanthropy helps fundraisers at every practice level succeed at their jobs and advance professionally.
AFP members will automatically receive the quarterly print magazine as a member benefit. Additional member subscriptions and nonmember subscriptions are also available:
- AFP member extra subscription: US$80 per year, U.S. and International
- Nonmember one-year (four issues) subscription: US$100 – U.S. / US$125 – International
- Nonmember two-year (eight issues) subscription: US$165 – U.S. / US$215 – International
Subscribe today by completing the subscription form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request permission to reprint Advancing Philanthropy articles, contact Michael.Nilsen@afpglobal.org.
Interested in advertising in Advancing Philanthropy? Learn more and contact us to discuss rates and deadlines.