AFP GA, Coastal Georgia Chapter
History: Founded in 1992, the Coastal Georgia Chapter is based in Savannah. We currently have around 50 members. Chapter dues are $25.
For information regarding membership, please contact email@example.com and a board member will respond to your inquiry. For additional information and an events schedule, please visit the chapter website.
Like us on Facebook: Association of Fundraising Professionals - Coastal Georgia Chapter
Follow us on Twitter: @AFPCoastalGa
Benefits of Membership:
- Discount on chapter meetings ($6/members; $25 nonmembers and guests)
- Discount on summer educational workshop
- Opportunity to serve on chapter committees: membership, programs, and National Philanthropy Day.
- Monthly E-Newsletter
- Executive Referral Service: Members can submit development job openings from their organizations to be included in the monthly E-Newsletter
- Chamberlain Scholarship Program: Opportunity to apply for educational grant to annual AFP International Conference on Fundraising
- Opportunity to nominate organization's donors for corporate and individual Lowcountry Philanthropy Awards presented during National Philanthropy Day luncheon event and recognized by local media
- Opportunity to attend National Philanthropy Day event