AFP NC, Charlotte Chapter
History: The Charlotte Chapter was founded in 1985. Dues are $25. For more information, contact Alice Harry at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website.
Area served by chapter: Charlotte and surrounding areas
Membership benefits offered by chapter:
- Programs with the top presenters from around the country
- Discounted admission to monthly luncheons
- Access to one of the top mentoring programs in the country that matches senior professionals with those new to the field
- Job announcements through an Executive Referral Service
- Free training sessions on the board's role in development
- Chapter scholarships for conferences, AFP membership and Chamberlain Scholarship
- Specific and individualized knowledge to advance your fundraising
- The best training and education in the field
- Plenty of networking opportunities
Monthly meetings are typically held on the third Wednesday of each month. Check out our website for more information about our monthly meetings. The cost is $30 for members and $40 for guests. To avoid a $10 late fee, those interested in attending the meeting should R.S.V.P. by 5:00 p.m. the Wednesday prior to the meeting date. Individuals may register at www.afpcharlotte.org.