AFP NJ Chapter: Boards and Fundraising: Why doesn't your board fundraise?
Boards and Fundraising: Why doesn’t your board fundraise?
Target audience: New to the profession; Mid-Level; Senior/Advanced and General Interest
It is well accepted that board membership carries with it the responsibility to actively engage in fundraising. It is nonetheless a continual challenge for every organization to motivate that engagement. There are two fundamental barriers, either of which may the impediment for your board:
• They don’t really care enough
• They are too anxious
This program will address three questions, the answers to which can help to meet this challenge.
• Why would board members want to fundraise?
• Why do they resist fundraising?
• How can board fundraising engagement be structured to minimize resistance and lead to maximum value?
Contact Name: Lori E. Richmond, Association Manager, AFP-NJ
Contact Phone: +1-732-279-4258
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Networking, Introductions & Lunch: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Educational Program and Q&A: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Advance registration is recommended so you pay the lowest rate and are guaranteed a seat.
- We cannot guarantee seats for walk-ins.
- Advance registration rates end at 5 pm on Monday, September 9.
- We must pay for No Shows, so you will be charged if you cancel after Monday, September 9.
- Cancellations must be via email.
Advance Registration Rates: AFP Members $40 || Non-Members: $60
Final Registration Rates: AFP Members $50 || Non-Members: $70
REGISTER HERE: https://afpnjchapter.wufoo.com/forms/q65w8k21df4j8h/