AFP OH, Greater Cincinnati Chapter Event: 22nd Annual Non-Profit Leadership Summit - How Non-Profit Leaders Treat Burnout with Belonging
Wednesday, October 11| 8:00 am - 11:30 am
Burnout – it’s the gap between expectations and experience, with a healthy dose of feeling overextended and exhausted. If that sounds like your leadership and fundraising team, you’re not alone: the demands of post-pandemic work are greater than ever.
In this interactive workshop, we will learn:
- What causes burnout
- The relationship between burnout and belonging
- The three “Rs” of creating belonging on your teams
- How to use the basic tools of belonging to prevent and treat burnout in your organization
Whether you worry about losing valued team members or managing your own feelings of stress and being overwhelmed, this dynamic session will provide hope for a better future through the magic of belonging.
Featuring Speaker Alida Miranda-Wolff.
- 8:00 – 8:30 AM – Networking & Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 – 11:30 AM – Keynote & Workshop
This event has been submitted for 2.5 CFRE Credits.
Individual Cost (includes workshop & breakfast)
- $55 – AFP or LC Members or BBB accredited charities
- $75 – Non-Members
- $25 – Students
Group Cost (Group of 3 or more)
- Members pay only $50/person if you bring 3 or more from your organization.