The all-new, recently-redesigned AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising eCourse 2.0 is composed of seven modules that have been designed by experienced fundraising professionals to meet the real-world needs and challenges nonprofit organizations face every day. You can purchase each module individually or get the entire eCourse at a discount!
This course includes case studies and video segments, making the learning experience both substantive and enjoyable. The AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising eCourse offers a complete overview of the development function, featuring the most current information and techniques.
AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising eCourse 2.0 is comprised of the following modules:
- Module 1: Overview of Fundraising
- Module 2: Developing an Integrated Fundraising Program
- Module 3: Marketing for Ongoing Success
- Module 4: Building and Sustaining Relationships
- Module 5: Securing the Gift
- Module 6: Partners in Fundraising
- Module 7: Management & Accountability
What’s new for Fundamentals 2.0?
- The entire eCourse has been rebuilt from the ground up, offering an all-new immersive experience.
- A rebuilt eCourse means new content, new trends and new skills to help you step up your game.
- Fundamentals 2.0 is now eligible for 16 CFRE education points in all, a great jump start for CFRE initial or re-certification and more than previous versions of the course.
Learn More & Purchase