AFP Webinar: Advancing Your Career in a Post Pandemic World
Looking ahead, finding the crystal ball and being able to predict what the nonprofit sector and the fundraising profession will look like at the end of the tunnel would be amazing but unfortunately we don’t have all the answers. Are you wondering how the crises of 2020 will impact your career, networking and fundraising jobs in general. In this webinar we will address:
- How to navigate to have the career and ultimate job you want
- Tips on how to get or switch jobs in any environment
- Best practices for interviews in person or virtual
- Ideas on crafting a resume and cover letter to get noticed
- How to prepare and place yourself for advancement
The pandemic has been stressful and created hardships for everyone. This webinar will help you overcome hardships and see that you have a choice on where you end up.
Presenter: Nancy Racette
Nancy Racette is the co-founder and COO of DRi, an executive search and development consulting firm that has placed more than 400 leaders—including 75 chief executives—at local, national, and international nonprofits. She is a Board member of the YWCA-USA. Nancy co-founded DRi in 2001 after leading successful fundraising and communications programs at the American Red Cross and Girl Scouts of the USA. She earned her B.A. at Boston University and the CFRE credential in 1996.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.
We use Adobe Connect for our webinars. You can test your system for compatibility or download Adobe Connect here if you don't already have it: https://bsb.acms.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Refund Policy for Webinars and Other Online Content
• If a refund is requested more than 15 days before the event is scheduled, AFP will process a refund via the method used at time of registration minus a $25 administrative fee. Within 15 days of the event, no refund will be granted.
• AFP will not provide a refund after the webinar has been aired and/or recording has been made available.
• If the event is cancelled/postponed by AFP for any reason, participants will have a choice of a full refund or a credit to a future webinar of equal value. Within 30 days of the cancellation/postponement, participants must let AFP know which option they prefer, or AFP will automatically provide a credit to a future event.
• If a technical glitch occurs with a webinar or other online content, AFP will work with our vendor to provide an edited yet unimpaired/uncompromised (OR a near-complete) version to all purchasers, no refunds will be provided. If we are unable to recover any content, AFP will provide an option of a full refund or a credit.