AFP Webinar: Branding and Building Your Online Community
Your organization’s brand: it goes far beyond your logo and color scheme, and it is tied to everything you and your fellow employees say and do. Your online community: you know it takes time and effort to build an audience, but you may be missing out on golden opportunities to grow it and further engage.
Join us to learn simple tactics you can implement into your organization’s everyday communication, leading to a stronger brand and tighter community. Improved communication can boost your integrity and visibility and ultimately lead to more donor dollars.
By participating in this webinar, you will learn about:
- Establishing and strengthening your organization’s voice
- The importance of consistency in your communications
- Easy ways to enhance your visibility on social media
Presenters: Austin Alderdice and Hannah d'Entremont
Austin Alderdice is the Senior Director of Marketing and Brand Management for the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP). His experience as a marketing and communications professional includes successful campaigns for dozens of events and hundreds of educational programs, including those with an international scope, in the nonprofit sector. Austin has expertise in communications strategy, content writing, editing, and marketing analysis. Prior to joining AFP, Austin coordinated marketing efforts for the Society for Chemical Manufacturers and Affiliates and RedPeg Marketing.
Hannah d’Entremont is the Communications Coordinator for the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP). Her experience as a communications professional includes showcasing impact through feature writing and storytelling, creating enticing copy for marketing campaigns, stewardship and solicitation pieces, and engaging users through social media in the nonprofit and government sectors. Hannah has expertise in creative writing and storytelling for marketing and fundraising initiatives, press and media relations, and social media management. Prior to joining AFP, Hannah coordinated communications efforts for the West Virginia University Foundation, the United States Senate, and the American Public Health Association.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.
We use Adobe Connect for our webinars. You can test your system for compatibility or download Adobe Connect here if you don't already have it: https://bsb.acms.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Refund Policy for Webinars and Other Online Content
• If a refund is requested more than 15 days before the event is scheduled, AFP will process a refund via the method used at time of registration minus a $25 administrative fee. Within 15 days of the event, no refund will be granted.
• AFP will not provide a refund after the webinar has been aired and/or recording has been made available.
• If the event is cancelled/postponed by AFP for any reason, participants will have a choice of a full refund or a credit to a future webinar of equal value. Within 30 days of the cancellation/postponement, participants must let AFP know which option they prefer, or AFP will automatically provide a credit to a future event.
• If a technical glitch occurs with a webinar or other online content, AFP will work with our vendor to provide an edited yet unimpaired/uncompromised (OR a near-complete) version to all purchasers, no refunds will be provided. If we are unable to recover any content, AFP will provide an option of a full refund or a credit.