AFP Webinar: Financial Literacy: What Every Fundraising Professional Needs to Know
For Executive Directors and Directors of Development to be effective in their diverse roles, it is essential that they have a strong understanding of non-profit finance. It is critical to building a robust and thorough development plan that meets the overarching needs of the organization, but also important in understanding the total health and viability of the business. In this session, we will review the cornerstone components of non-profit financial literacy to provide you an introduction to these key topics.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to understand :
- Financial Planning and Cash Management
- Financial Statements and Reporting
- Requirements of local, state and federal governments
- Role of the Board of Directors and Staff
Amy Wolfe, MPPA, CFRE is the President and CEO of AgSafe, whose mission is to advance the food and farming industries’ commitment to a safe, sustainable workforce and food supply by providing practical education and resources. Her career includes tenure as a legislative aid in the California State Assembly, serving as an account executive for E&J Gallo Winery and as Vice President of the California Agricultural Leadership Foundation. Ms. Wolfe is also dedicated to her community and profession, actively involved Modesto Rotary and serving on the Modesto Rotary Foundation Board of Directors, as well as being a 30-year member of the Girl Scouts Heart of Central California, and an involved member of Stanislaus County Farm Bureau. Ms. Wolfe received her Master of Public Policy and Administration from California State University, Sacramento, her Bachelor of Science from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo and is accredited as a Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE).
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.