AFP Webinar: Welcome to the C-Suite: Leadership Transitions from the Trenches to the Top
"The C-Suite." This is the land of the "Chiefs": the Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operational Officer, and, of course, the Chief Executive Officer. The opportunity to be on the executive leadership team is the goal for many development professionals, but what happens when you actually make it there, and how should you invest in your own leadership development to make the transition? In this panel discussion, we will address the challenges and rewards of moving to a executive leadership role, the leadership skill gaps that can prevent you from being a good candidate, and advice on evaluating your own career progression to see where you should invest in professional development.
Speakers: Alice Ferris, MBA, CFRE, ACFRE; and Scott Fortnum, ACFRE
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.