AFP Webinar: Before You Post That Job - How to Hire Right When You're Not HR
Does this sound like you? You have a team that needs your input, support and leadership, you have ambitious fundraising goals you need to meet AND you have to hire new staff. You're always on-the-go and let’s face it; you aren’t in HR. So How do you ensure that you hire the right people and set them up for success?
By participating in this webinar, you will:
- Understand common pitfalls stopping you from hiring effectively and how to avoid them
- Gain strategies to help you source great candidates and keep your sanity
- Focus on structuring your search so you don’t get hiring fatigue
- Learn the tips and tricks you’ll need to keep a search live while still doing your job
Presenter: Kishshana Palmer, CFRE
Kishshana Palmer is a national speaker, author trainer, and coach with a 17 year background in fundraising, marketing, and talent management. She’s a supernova on any stage and platforms due to her charismatic and candid delivery. It doesn’t matter if she’s speaking about philanthropy, living your most authentic life, or diversity, the energy she brings to the stage is always entertaining and edifying. Kishshana is an adjunct professor at Baruch College and Long Island University, Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE), a BoardSource Certified Governance Trainer (CGT) and an AFP Master Trainer. When an organization wants to grow, find and retain people on their team, raise money, and more she is the philanthropic fairy godmother they have on speed dial. She is the author of "Hey, I'm New Here". Kishshana is a NYC girl and mother of one wonderful teenage daughter. Kishshana is the epitome of your classic 90's Queens homegirl and quintessential corner office executive. She is your daily dose of Claire Huxtable with a side of Blanche Devereaux.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.