AFP Advertising Opportunities
AFP Partners with YGS Group for Marketing and Exhibition Sales and Support
The AFP International network is growing and as part of this ongoing effort—and to ensure that we continue to offer the best products and services to our more than 31,000 members around the world, the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) has ended our agreement with our previous sales partner, Fox Associates, and has enlisted the advertising and sales expertise of The YGS Group to help AFP effectively manage and grow our media and program assets—and increase our sales volume for the many things we offer here at AFP.
Effective immediately, the YGS Group—a national media sales, print and publications company—will handle the sales and support of AFP assets including the Advancing Philanthropy magazine, AFP's website, eWire newsletter, and other print and digital products, as well as exhibit booths and conference marketing programs at the Fundraising Conference (formerly the International Conference on Fundraising) and other events and programs.
Natalie DeSoto or Marshall Boomer, Media Sales Representatives with The YGS Group, will be reaching out to you soon to introduce themselves and to provide updated information on AFP's products and offerings. In the meantime, please feel free to contact Natalie directly at 717.580.8184 or Marshall at 717-430-2223.
AFP offers many print and digital opportunities to promote your organization to fundraising professionals worldwide.
Advancing Philanthropy – Advancing Philanthropy is the idea and strategy magazine for fundraising professionals. Printed quarterly, each issue provides its readers with comprehensive insights and information, including features about and interviews with thought leaders and leading practitioners, practical tips and techniques, overviews of new research, and more. Place your ad in Advancing Philanthropy and reach targeted buyers and influencers in the fundraising profession. Digital edition opportunities and enhancements also available.
AFP Daily/AFP Weekly – Reach AFP’s entire 31,000+ membership with banner ads in the Monday-Thursday AFP Daily. On Friday, AFP produces an AFP Weekly round-up, with goes to both AFP members as well as all non-member subscribers. Filled with informative news and important information, AFP Daily and AFP Weekly are excellent advertising vehicles for your product or service.
Website Banners – Banner ads on AFP’s website help build awareness and drive response from its nearly 45,000 monthly unique visitors.
White Papers – Convey your thought leadership with a white paper posting on AFP’s website.
Webinar Sponsorships – Sponsor an AFP webinar for exposure to a highly engaged audience!
AFP’s International Conference – Spread your message to the thousands of fundraising professionals that gather at AFP's annual International Conference. Conference-related opportunities include:
- Conference program book – Your banner ad reaches attendees as they plan their conference experience.
- Exhibit booth space – Meet conference attendees face-to-face!
- Conference sponsorship program – Numerous additional opportunities for branding exposure and support of AFP’s International Conference, everything from coffee breaks to the awards banquet to General Session keynotes. Sponsorship levels for every marketing budget!
For More Information
Contact us to learn more about AFP's many exciting advertising and sponsorship opportunities!
- Media Kit
- Marshall Boomer, phone 717-430-2223, email@example.com. Marshall's territory includes much of the eastern United States, plus the Canadian provinces of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island
- Natalie DeSoto, phone 717-580-8184, firstname.lastname@example.org. Natalie's territory includes the central and western United States, plus all Canadian provinces except those handled by Marshall Boomer (noted above)
See the territory map below.