Blackbaud University – Fundraising and Nonprofit Basics
AFP, in partnership with Blackbaud University, is excited to offer introductory-level courses on fundraising and relevant nonprofit topics at no charge to AFP members!
Please note: If you have not registered for an AFP Webinar or E-Course before, you will need to create a free account in our learning management system. This login is different than your AFP member login. Due to their structure, these courses are not eligible for CFRE education points.
Explore these 8 topics and start learning today:
- Basics of Fundraising: Learn about implementing fundraising strategies, using case statements, acquiring major gifts, retaining donors, and leveraging the donor life-cycle.
- Basics of Marketing: Marketing is the cornerstone of social-good success. Is your organization continuing to spread your message and tell your story? Learn how to not only stand out as an organization, but also shine.
- Basics of Personas: Does your organization have personality? Do you know how to leverage personas? Learn how to engage supporters, target donors, and ultimately raise more funds.
- Basics of Impact: Learn how to measure and share your impact with your staff and donors.
- Basics of Finance: Acquire the skills to translate nonprofit financial jargon, complete financial tasks and procedures, run common financial reports, and understand goals and objectives of the finance office.
- Basics of Events: Is your organization planning and executing events effectively and successfully? Learn how to not only create buzz-worthy events, but also how to create meaning, purpose, and connection with your supporters.
- Basics of Nonprofit Organizations: Understanding hierarchy and structure is essential for all healthy nonprofit organizations. Learn about the individual roles and responsibilities of nonprofit leaders: board of directors, executive director, development director, finance director, and programming director.
- Basics of Volunteers: Volunteers are 100% necessary in the social good world. Is your organization fully utilizing volunteers? Learn the best ways to recruit, train, and retain your volunteers, turning them into long-term supporters.
Please note: If you have not registered for an AFP Webinar or E-Course before, you will need to create a free account in our learning management system. This login is different than your AFP member login.