AFP NC, Triad Chapter
History: The Triad Chapter was chartered in 1991 to foster the professional development and growth of fundraising executives in the Triad region of North Carolina. Our mission is to advance philanthropy, volunteerism and stewardship and to promote ethical standards for the management, direction and counseling of nonprofit fundraising programs. For membership information, contact Jean Krapfel at firstname.lastname@example.org or (828) 381-2070.
Area served by chapter: Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Burlington, Asheboro, Thomasville, and all other surrounding towns and communities
Membership benefits offered by chapter:
- Discounts on meetings and conference
- Bi-monthly newsletter with job listings
- Great networking opportunities at our monthly event
- Mentoring programs for individuals just beginning a career in fundraising/development
- Scholarships to attend the AFP International Conference
Chapter Events: The Chapter hosts monthly meetings, an annual fundraising conference and periodic educational and networking events. View the current schedule of events on the Calendar section of the website.