AFP OH, Greater Cincinnati Chapter Event: Fundamentals of Fundraising – IN PERSON
The spring session of AFP’s Fundamentals of Fundraising course is now open for enrollment. The course consists of seven modules that have been designed by experienced fundraising professionals to meet the real-world needs and challenges non-profit organizations meet every day.
The course offers a complete overview of the development function, featuring the most current information and techniques. This intensive program will provide an overview of skills, techniques, and program components for individuals with 0-4 years of fundraising experience or a great “back to the basics” for veteran fundraisers.
- Module 1: Overview of Fundraising
- Module 2: Developing an Integrated Fundraising Program
- Module 3: Marketing for Ongoing Success
- Module 4: Building and Sustaining Relationships
- Module 5: Securing the Gift
- Module 6: Volunteers – Partners in Fundraising
- Module 7: Management & Accountability
Dates & Times:
Session 1 – Thursday, April 13, 2023 |8:00 am – 5:30 pm Modules 1-4
Session 2 – Thursday, April 20, 2023 | 8:00 am – 5:30 pm Modules 4-7
Bethesda North Hospital, Golder 2 Conference Room
10500 Montgomery Road. Cincinnati, OH 45242
Cost: $405 AFP Members, $505 Non Members