Membership Installment Payment Plans with AFP!
To set up an installment plan, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 666-3863.
AFP understands the economic situation that many members (and soon-to-be members) are currently facing these days. That is why we are now making available online an "Installment Plan" option that breaks your annual membership fee into manageable monthly payments over the course of the year.
- The Installment Plan option is limited to the Professional or Associate categories of membership only.
- This option is only available to members when they renew, and to newly joining members in these membership categories. It is not available for those who have already paid in full for the year (i.e. your current payment plan cannot be changed mid-term).
- The Installment Plan option is not available for auto-renew. You will have to manually select this option each year if you are interested in using it again in subsequent years.
- All members of AFP must belong to both the AFP Global association and a local chapter. You will be charged in full for your chapter dues; only the annual AFP dues will be divided into 12 (or 13, depending when you join in the month) regular installment payments.
- Chapter dues vary in amount by chapter. To see a listing of Chapters and Dues, click here.
On July 30, you decide to join AFP at the Professional member level ($290 annual dues) and select the Washington DC chapter ($120 dues).
- If you decide to pay in full, your total payment when you check out will be $410.
- If you select the Installment plan, you will initially pay $144.17 ($120 for your chapter dues, plus your first AFP Global dues installment payment of $24.17), and then you will be automatically charged $24.17 at a regular interval over the next year (in 11 more installments) until the end of your yearly membership.
The Installment Plan option will appear alongside the option to pay in full when you go through the AFP Join/Renew process. Simply select your preferred option, and your payment(s) will be calculated accordingly.
Questions? Please contact AFP Membership Services at email@example.com.