AFP Webinar: Celebrating Your Mission in December and Stewarding the Donor in 2021
The end-of-year "Season of Giving" is the perfect time to attract new donors and engage annual supporters by sharing your mission. Then, using your successful year-end campaign, set the pace for your 2021 stewardship plan. We'll look at how to create an effective donor-centric plan that keeps repeat donors involved and turns first-time givers into sustained donors. Appropriate for organizations of all sizes.
Learning objectives :
- Develop and/or refine an effective and achievable end-of-year campaign
- Establish the donor and the impact of their gifts as the center of all your plans and communications
- Create and enforce a strong stewardship plan for a healthy retention rate
Presenter: Tanya Fitzgerald
Tanya Fitzgerald is a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Blackbaud focused on helping social good organizations leverage the power of technology to have more impact. Previously, Tanya was a customer success manager and worked directly with Arts and Cultural customers, helping them maximize the effectiveness of their software to achieve their missions. Prior to joining Blackbaud, Tanya was the Board & Special Projects Manager for the South Carolina Aquarium focusing on major gifts and fundraising events while managing the Board of Directors (46 voting seats) and junior board. Tanya enjoys giving back and sharing her non-profit knowledge by diversifying her volunteer efforts. She was involved with Louie’s Kids for six years, a non-profit that focuses on childhood obesity and family wellness, as a board member managing their fundraising strategies. Currently, she is involved with the Charleston Animal Society and develops and executes their largest annual fundraiser. Tanya also oversees all fundraising efforts for Scottish Terrier Rescue of the Southeast and is a member of Alliance of Therapy Dogs, visiting senior centers weekly.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.
We use Adobe Connect for our webinars. You can test your system for compatibility or download Adobe Connect here if you don't already have it: https://bsb.acms.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Refund Policy for Webinars and Other Online Content
• If a refund is requested more than 15 days before the event is scheduled, AFP will process a refund via the method used at time of registration minus a $25 administrative fee. Within 15 days of the event, no refund will be granted.
• AFP will not provide a refund after the webinar has been aired and/or recording has been made available.
• If the event is cancelled/postponed by AFP for any reason, participants will have a choice of a full refund or a credit to a future webinar of equal value. Within 30 days of the cancellation/postponement, participants must let AFP know which option they prefer, or AFP will automatically provide a credit to a future event.
• If a technical glitch occurs with a webinar or other online content, AFP will work with our vendor to provide an edited yet unimpaired/uncompromised (OR a near-complete) version to all purchasers, no refunds will be provided. If we are unable to recover any content, AFP will provide an option of a full refund or a credit.