AFP Webinar: Finding the Untapped Major Gift Potential in Your Donor Base
There are hidden major donor gems in your database - let's find them! Join us to discover how to datamine your large donor data base into a short list of highly qualified prospects. You'll discover how to locate high value donors who are already giving to you. We'll also give you advanced prospect management strategies that will help you optimize relationships with the right people - your most loyal, wealthiest true believers who love you.
- How to estimate the value - and timing - of your prospect portfolio
- What kind of prospect research you really need
- How to manage your portfolio so you know which donors to focus on
- How to cultivate and nurture donors to result in major gift commitments
Presenters: Gail Perry, CFRE and Kathryn Gamble Ph.D., MBA
Gail Perry, CFRE, is a fundraising coach, author, trainer, and public speaker. Gail's mission is to give nonprofit leaders new skills, know-how, inspiration and energy so they can change the world. She works with fundraisers around the world to help them succeed in big-money fundraising. Her Fired-Up Fundraising site is a go-to resource for fundraisers who want to learn the latest fundraising strategies, rev up their boards and raise serious funding for their causes. Gail's book, Fired-Up Fundraising: Turn Board Passion into Action (Wiley/AFP) is called the gold standard guide to building successful fundraising boards.
Kathryn Gamble, Phd MBA is Senior Consultant at Gail perry Associates, with over twenty-seven years of major gift and capital campaign experience. solid fundraising experience. Kathryn brings analytical, strategic, practical and technical expertise in dealing with all aspects of philanthropic management. Her clients include arts, educational, social service, and health organizations. Prior to launching her consulting career, Kathryn provided leadership for and management of the successful North Carolina Museum of Art $50.6 million campaign. She has held senior advancement positions at Saint Mary’s School and served as Associate Vice-Chancellor at East Carolina University.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.