AFP Webinar: Hello? Am I The Only One? – Recruiting Diverse Development Professionals To Your Fundraising Team
Have you been looking for a unicorn? Do you think it’s too hard to find diverse candidates to join your fundraising team so you’ve just stopped looking? In a recruiting environment where there is high demand for diverse talent but (what seems like) little supply and where everyone is worn out; it's time to stop singing that old song and learn a new one.
This webinar looks at this critical issue through the eyes of a fundraising practitioner who’s been both the candidate and the hiring manager. Participants will learn:
- Why it seems like such a challenge to recruit and retain professionals of colors to your development team
- How to do recruit successfully and what to avoid when making a critical hire.
- Retention strategies designed to keep the great professionals you hire.
Presenter: Kishshana Palmer, CFRE
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace. Search our online catalog using the above right drop down menu.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- Individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org from 8am – 8pm Eastern.