AFP Webinar: How to Create a Successful Capital Campaign
If there is a capital campaign in your future, this session is for you! Your capital campaign goal is likely the largest amount your organization has ever tried to raise—possibly even 10 times more than you typically do! Don’t leave the success of your campaign up to chance.
Join Amy Eisenstein to learn how to prepare for a campaign and create a plan to ensure success. You will leave with concrete tools, including the components of a plan and a step-by-step guide for your campaign.
- Learn the key components of a capital campaign plan
- Understand how to create a gift range chart and identify donors for a depth chart
- Identify the 7 phases of a campaign and what needs to happen at each stage
Presenter: Amy Eisenstein, ACFRE
Amy Eisenstein, ACFRE, is a consultant, author, speaker and the CEO and Co-Founder of The Capital Campaign Toolkit. She also developed the online fundraising course, Mastering Major Gifts. Her published books include: Major Gift Fundraising for Small Shops, Raising More with Less and 50 A$ks in 50 Weeks. Amy served as the president of the board of the Association of Fundraising Professionals – New Jersey Chapter in 2014 and 2015, and received the New Jersey Fundraiser of the Year award in 2019. Amy became a Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) in 2004 and received her advanced certification, ACFRE, in 2013. Check out her website and blog at amyeisenstein.com and CapitalCampaignToolkit.com for free fundraising resources.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.