AFP Webinar: How Nonprofits Can Powerfully Use Storytelling NOW During the Pandemic
Are you feeling as if bad news is never-ending during this health pandemic?
In our restlessness and helplessness everyone seems to be hungry for inspiration. Hungry for examples of how life might be a little better for someone else. That's why NOW is the best time to share stories of your mission in action. The question then is: Are there different stories to highlight today? What do your supporters need and want to hear?
This session isn't about a new-fangled technique to get people to give. It’s about the power of making authentic, clear, word choices to inspire people to give more. What you learn MAY forever change the way you communicate your fundraising messages. We'll take a look at outside-the-box examples from other nonprofit organizations to inspire your summer (and beyond) communication so you exceed your fall fundraising goals.
Join master storyteller & fundraising culture change expert, Lori L. Jacobwith, and learn how to choose and craft powerful stories to inspire giving & engagement, even if donors can't give today.
Plan to Learn:
What storytelling messages are causing donors to give right now.
- How and why to use a story more than once.
- The best length and format to share powerful stories.
· AFP is proud to offer this webinar as a complimentary offering to our members under the unusual circumstances with the Coronavirus. If you found the content valuable, we would appreciate your considering a gift to one of the AFP Foundations for Philanthropy.
U.S. Foundation Click Here
Canada Foundation Click Here
Please note there is a 1,500 registrant capacity for the live event. If we do hit our maximum cap of 1,500 registrants, keep in mind that we will make the webinar recording available for free for all members after the live event.
Presenter: Lori Jacobwith
Named one of America’s Top 25 Fundraising Experts, Lori L. Jacobwith is an internationally-recognized master storyteller and fundraising culture change expert. Lori has more than 35 years’ experience helping nonprofit organizations raise $350 million dollars from individual donors. And counting. Not your average speaker or trainer, Lori’s poise, humor, enthusiasm and best practices inspire and electrify. She teaches how to connect with and engage others by doing the same herself. By sharing easy-to-implement strategies and tools that will inspire even the most-weary or overworked nonprofit staff or board member, Lori make training sessions, keynotes or board retreats effective and memorable.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.