AFP Webinar: Joining You With Us: Community-Centric Fundraising - POSTPONED
PLEASE NOTE THIS WEBINAR IS POSTPONED. MORE DETAILS AND NEW DATE COMING SHORTLY!
In recent years, a BIPOC-led group of fundraisers in Seattle established Community-Centric Fundraising, a movement to advance fundraising toward social and economic justice. The movement, which has gained increased attention, invites the nonprofit sector to examine its established fundraising conventions — including the prevailing practice of ‘donor-centric fundraising’ — and aspire toward a more equitable model, as defined by 10 CCF Principles.
The goal of this session for attendees to learn more about how we can raise money while serving our community and aligning with AFP’s IDEA priorities.
Presenter: Michelle T. Edgerton, MA
After more than 15 years of working in various organizations as a professional fundraising, marketing and communications senior executive, Michelle Edgerton founded The Edgerton Group – an innovative, strategic fundraising and organizational development consulting firm. Michelle’s strength is building strong, successful fundraising programs and helping organizations obtain greater clarity and mission alignment through strategic investments. Michelle is also a sought-after speaker and presenter. She has facilitated tough conversations with fortitude and grace. Michelle is the President Elect and Treasurer of the board of directors for the Association of Fundraising Professionals – Minnesota Chapter. She also serves on the board of directors for other community organizations. Michelle holds a Master of Arts degree in Leadership from Augsburg University and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Religion from Wake Forest University. Currently, Michelle is pursuing a Master of Divinity degree from Luther Seminary. She and her husband, David Edgerton Jr, have two sons and a daughter.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.
We use Adobe Connect for our webinars. You can test your system for compatibility or download Adobe Connect here if you don't already have it: https://bsb.acms.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Refund Policy for Webinars and Other Online Content
• If a refund is requested more than 15 days before the event is scheduled, AFP will process a refund via the method used at time of registration minus a $25 administrative fee. Within 15 days of the event, no refund will be granted.
• AFP will not provide a refund after the webinar has been aired and/or recording has been made available.
• If the event is cancelled/postponed by AFP for any reason, participants will have a choice of a full refund or a credit to a future webinar of equal value. Within 30 days of the cancellation/postponement, participants must let AFP know which option they prefer, or AFP will automatically provide a credit to a future event.
• If a technical glitch occurs with a webinar or other online content, AFP will work with our vendor to provide an edited yet unimpaired/uncompromised (OR a near-complete) version to all purchasers, no refunds will be provided. If we are unable to recover any content, AFP will provide an option of a full refund or a credit.