AFP Webinar: From Nervous to Excited: Evolving Board Knowledge Skill and Confidence
Board members shape the public’s perception of our organizations through their actions, reputations and leadership abilities. Members who use their reputation and leverage and successfully fulfill their responsibilities in raising funds help ensure the present and future of our success. Enthusiastic, dedicated and skillful involvement is irreplaceable. Board members may be nervous about fundraising – not because they cannot do it, but because they are unsure how to do it. This webinar will explore tactics and techniques for helping your board members reexamine their roles and responsibilities to they can develop the confidence to evolve from nervous – to excited!
- Review and discuss the progression of Board member knowledge and skill development
- Explore the linkage between board and volunteer roles and staff capacity
- Receive and learn to use a pre and post assessment and planning tool
Presenter: Robbe Healey, MBA, NHA, ACFRE
This session is eligible for 1 ACFRE Leadership Credit.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace. Search our online catalog using the above right drop down menu.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- Individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org from 8am – 8pm Eastern.