AFP Webinar: A Study on Employee Giving: It’s Complicated
Should employees/consultants donate to the organization they work/consult for? It is a very contentious issue with vocal supporters and detractors. Based on research conducted to measure attitudes on this topic, what's very clear is that if an organization is going to conduct an employee giving program, it MUST be done the right way.
This webinar will explore direct philanthropic contributions from an employee or consultant to the organization they work for or represent. We'll look at both sides of the issue to understand why this is such a hot button topic. Additionally, we'll review the do's and dont's of running an employee giving program at your organization. Do it right or don't do it at all.
(THIS WEBINAR IS WORTH 1 CFRE CE CREDIT)
Presenter: Ephraim Gopin
Ephraim Gopin, a nonprofit fundraising and marketing expert, is the founder of 1832Communications, an agency which helps nonprofits build relationships with donors and raise more money through smart and effective marketing. 1832 partners with nonprofits to craft strategies which upgrade their online presence, improve their marketing collateral, grow their media outreach efforts and boost their email marketing apparatus. Over the last two decades, Ephraim has worn all the hats and served as a CEO, fundraiser, grant writer, alumni director and event organizer and held marketing leadership positions for a global foundation and a few nonprofits. Ephraim is always happy to connect with nonprofit pros on Twitter, LinkedIn, via his daily nonprofit newsletter or his weekly podcast. Ephraim is the proud father of three young adults, all of whom enjoy road trips with their dad but disapprove of how he takes selfies.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.
We use Adobe Connect for our webinars. You can test your system for compatibility or download Adobe Connect here if you don't already have it: https://bsb.acms.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Refund Policy for Webinars and Other Online Content
• If a refund is requested more than 15 days before the event is scheduled, AFP will process a refund via the method used at time of registration minus a $25 administrative fee. Within 15 days of the event, no refund will be granted.
• AFP will not provide a refund after the webinar has been aired and/or recording has been made available.
• If the event is cancelled/postponed by AFP for any reason, participants will have a choice of a full refund or a credit to a future webinar of equal value. Within 30 days of the cancellation/postponement, participants must let AFP know which option they prefer, or AFP will automatically provide a credit to a future event.
• If a technical glitch occurs with a webinar or other online content, AFP will work with our vendor to provide an edited yet unimpaired/uncompromised (OR a near-complete) version to all purchasers, no refunds will be provided. If we are unable to recover any content, AFP will provide an option of a full refund or a credit.