AFP Webinar: Why Impact Measurement and Management is an Important Growth Opportunity for Fundraisers
There is a growing consensus emerging about the definition and structure of how to measure and manage an organisation’s impact on society and the environment. What does this mean for fundraisers? What are the implications and opportunities for nonprofit organisations and their fundraising strategies in the future? Join Dr Col Habberton, as he covers some of the fundamentals, risks and new growth opportunities regarding impact measurement and management that are starting to bring corporations, investors, philanthropists and the interests that they serve closer together. His session will contextualise these movements and how nonprofits can, and perhaps should, adjust to the changes underway.
- Review the key fundamentals of impact management and measurement and how it creates a common language between donors, fundraising and operations teams
- Explore how an understanding of impact in your organisation can revolutionise your approach to fundraising strategy, team alignment and donor stewardship
- Apply the insights of impact measurement and management to your planning, prospecting and reporting as additional fundriaising tools to discover new growth in income and coherence in your organisational objectives.
Presenter: Dr. Col Habberton
Colin Habberton is the Co-Founder of the Relativ Group, an impact advisory firm based in Cape Town, South Africa, that has served corporations, government departments and non-profits to enhance their resource mobilisation by leveraging their impact on the environment and society for more than 10 years. He has presented at AFP conferences in the US and Canada and a variety of international events across Europe, UK and Africa. Colin serves on the boards of a selection of social impact organisations including the Resource Alliance (UK) and is an advisor to the National Foundation of Civil Society Development in Croatia. He has earned a PhD focussed on institutional investor decision-making towards Responsible Investing and has a Masters degree in Information and Knowledge Management.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.