AFP publishes books that help fundraising professionals learn, grow, and ultimately do their jobs better.
- Ready Reference - A series of short books with practical tips related to fundraising. How short? You can read them in one sitting!
- AFP/Wiley Books - Published in partnership with Wiley, these books provide full-length treatment of important topics in fundraising and philanthropy.
Ready Reference Books
AFP has committed to updating the Ready Reference series, which was originally published in the early 2000s. New titles to be published in late 2018/early 2019 include:
- Building an Effective Board of Directors by Linda Lysakowski
- Getting Ready for a Capital Campaign by Linda Lysakowski
- Fundraising Policies and Procedures by Scott Fortnum
Recently published titles include:
- The Complete Guide to Fundraising Management, 4th edition, by Stanley Weinstein, ACFRE, EMBA, and Pamela Barden, DBA, CFRE (2017)
- A Higher Bid: How to Transform Special Event Fundraising with Strategic Benefit Auctions, by Kathy Kingston (2015)
AFP print books are available in the AFP Bookstore at afpbookstore.org.