AFP AR, Arkansas Chapter
About: The Arkansas Chapter was founded in 1981 and held its first Philanthropy Day recognition program in 1986. Currently, the chapter offers monthly education meetings, monthly webinars and access to a webinar library. The chapter hosts an annual Philanthropy Day luncheon which is widely attended by community leaders and fundraising professionals. In 2012, the chapter began an annual service project called AFP in Action.
Area served by chapter: State of Arkansas, primarily central Arkansas
For more information: Contact Kerina Goucher at email@example.com or (501) 517-5794.
Membership benefits offered by chapter:
- Monthly educational programs and business meeting luncheons
- Continuing education program opportunities
- Networking with experienced fundraising professionals
- Weekly e-newsletter, Engaging Arkansas
- Annual Philanthropy Day Awards Luncheon
- Annual AFP in Action service project
- Chapter Scholarships for the AFP International Conference, the CFRE exam, annual membership and monthly meetings
- Volunteer leadership and service opportunities