AFP AZ, Northern Arizona Chapter
History: AFP Northern Arizona was founded in 1992 with 15 members. The chapter was created to address the unique needs of fundraising professionals in rural Arizona. Programs are open to members and nonmembers. For more information, contact Jim Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (928) 890-8239.
Area served by chapter: Our region covers the Grand Canyon, the Flagstaff and Prescott areas, Kingman, the Navajo Reservation, the Verde Valley and all points in between.
Membership benefits offered by chapter:
- Professional Education Seminars: Eight seminars are presented each year on topics ranging from career development to grant proposal writing. Programs are available in Flagstaff, Sedona, Camp Verde and Prescott. A series of international audio conferences are also available through the chapter.
- Mountain Rendezvous: This annual one-day, beginner-level conference is designed for the volunteer or early career fundraising professional. The program is presented in Prescott.
- Philanthropy Leadership Awards: An opportunity to celebrate philanthropy, the awards luncheon provides the chance to recognize outstanding philanthropists, volunteers, organizations, and professionals. The luncheon is held in Sedona.
- Scholarships: Annually, the chapter offers financial assistance to fundraising professionals who have not previously been members of AFP. Scholarships are also available to members to attend the state and international conferences.
- AFP Northern Arizona Professional Development Program: For information about chapter programs, visit our website.