AFP CA, California Capital Chapter
The California Capital Chapter, founded in 1985, promotes philanthropy in the Sacramento, Central Valley, and Sierra Foothills regions through professional development, education, and outreach. We have more than 150 members in development and related fields in this area.
Area served by the chapter: We serve members in the following counties – Sacramento, Yolo, Placer, San Joaquin, Sutter, Glenn, Yuba, El Dorado
Membership benefits offered by chapter:
- Discounts on monthly luncheons, chapter hosted audio conferences, and workshops
- Invitations to special members-only programs
- Monthly newsletter and discounts for programs
- Online membership directory
- Scholarship possibilities
- Networking and professional opportunities
Meetings: The chapter holds monthly meetings on the second Wednesday of each month. See our website for more detailed and up-to-date information.
Dues: Chapter dues are $45.
For more information, contact email@example.com or (916) 302-4440.