AFP CA, San Diego California Chapter
History: The San Diego Chapter, chartered in 1974, includes approximately 250 members in development and related fields. For membership information please contact Katie Gomez at email@example.com or 760-518-0776.
Area served by chapter: San Diego and Imperial counties.
Membership benefits offered by chapter:
- Philanthropy Day in November
- Online membership directory
- Mentoring program
- Scholarship opportunities
- San Diego Philanthropy newsletter
- Discounted fees at events
- Fundraising conference
- Educational workshops
- Monthly luncheon meetings featuring speakers. Meetings are generally held from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. on the first Friday of each month.