AFP CO, Colorado
The local chapter, AFP/Colorado Chapter started in the late '70s as the Colorado Association of Fund Raisers (CAFR). The membership now consists of over 300 members. The chapter offers eight educational sessions each year and publishes an electronic newsletter, AFP Dialogues.
Goals for the chapter include:
- Serve as the umbrella organization for all fund development professionals and support the community as the expert on philanthropic giving
- Provide education and advocacy to the Colorado community on the role and importance of fund development in philanthropy and the nonprofit sector
- Provide education to the fund development professional on the process and ethics of fundraising
Area served by chapter: Metro Denver, Western Slope, statewide
Please consider joining your professional fundraising peers as a member of AFP Colorado Chapter. You will join 300 others who…
- Connect with other professionals who can advance your career.
- Receive discounts for Educational Luncheons, RMPI, AFP International Conferences and the CFRE certificate.
- Expand your toolkit with the latest techniques and best practices in fundraising.
- Have the opportunity to learn from experts and mentor newcomers.• Be eligible for various scholarships.
- Have access to AFP webinars, free and online, whenever you want to view them.
For information on membership please contact De Ann Acosta at email@example.com or (720) 234-1050 or visit our website.