AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course: AFP CA, Capital Chapter
The Association of Fundraising Professionals – California Capital Chapter is pleased to offer the AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course. This intensive 2-day course offers a complete overview of the development function, featuring the most current information and techniques designed by experienced professionals to meet the real world needs and challenges nonprofit organizations face every day. The course was revamped by AFP Global in July 2020 to transition to a virtual model, allowing attendees to participate from the comfort of their home or office.
Program participants will walk away with:
• Strong understanding of how to build a comprehensive fundraising program
• Concrete tools and strategies in a variety of fundraising techniques
• Expert instruction taught by local fundraising professionals
• A cohort of peers for networking and support
• Applicable for 16 hours credit towards CFRE International certification
• Workbooks and course materials valued at $190
Monday, 10/19, 8 AM - 5:30 PM
Tuesday, 10/20, 8 AM - 5:30 PM
The Fundamentals of Fundraising course consists of 7 modules taught by experienced fundraising professionals. The course is taught in an active-learning style and includes case studies and projects for groups and individuals, making the learning experience both substantive and enjoyable.
Modules include: Overview of Fundraising, Developing an Integrated Fundraising Program, Marketing for Ongoing Success, Building and Sustaining Relationships, Securing the Gift, Volunteers - Partners in Fundraising, and Management & Accountability.
This intensive 16-hour program will provide an overview of skills, techniques and program components for individuals with 1 to 5 years of fundraising experience.
- The Fundamentals of Fundraising Course
When: October 19-20, 2020
Where: Virtual (from the comfort of your home/office)
Cost: $350 for AFP members; $450 for non-members