AFP Webinar: Bringing in the Top Ten Gifts for Your Capital Campaign
In this lively webinar, veteran capital campaign expert Andrea Kihlstedt will explain the five all-important steps you should take to prepare for and successfully bring in the top-level gifts for your campaign.
You will learn:
- How those top ten gifts fit into the planning process for your campaign.
- Ways to identify the prospects you need for those top gifts.
- How to structure your campaign to engage those top prospects long before you solicit them.
- When and how to ask for those top gifts.
- Three ways to increase your chances of success.
Presenter: Andrea Kihlstedt
Andrea Kihlstedt has worked in fundraising for the past 30 years. She has been a consultant, coach, speaker, trainer, author, innovator and entrepreneur. She has written four books on fundraising, started three businesses and come up with several new and innovative approaches to fundraising practice. Andrea co-founded the internet companies Asking Matters and Capital Campaign Masters. Both of these businesses harness the power of the internet to bring information and expertise to fundraising practitioners.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.