AFP Webinar: Building Your Small Shop Toolkit
In a small shop, fund development is one of many areas of expertise that needs to be mastered. Executive Directors and Directors of Development both need to have a strong understanding of finance, Human Resources and Board management to be effective. In addition, it is critical to maintain some semblance of perspective when juggling so many aspects of the organization. In this session, an overview of the most essential fiscal, HR, Board of Directors and self-care tips will be shared from over 15 years experience running small shops.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify elemental aspects of the following as they pertain to running a small non-profit organization:
- Human Resources
- Board of Directors Management
- Work/Life Balance and Self-Care
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace. Search our online catalog using the above right drop down menu.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- Individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org from 8am – 8pm Eastern.