AFP Webinar: Connecting REAL LIVE Humans to your Annual Fund efforts through Crowdfunding
Looking to reach donors you might not have access to using traditional fundraising methods? During our hour together we will discuss crowdfunding and how it can be used to access large pools of donors, connecting them to the causes they are most passionate about. We will also discuss how this use of multi-channel fundraising leads to engagement and retention for the ultimate pipeline building. You’ll have the opportunity to hear dialog on how annual fund and major giving can work together for mutually beneficial goal setting.
IN ADDITION TO CFRE CREDIT THIS WEBINAR IS ELIGIBLE FOR 1 ACFRE CE CREDIT IN MANAGEMENT.
Presenters: Joy McKee, ACFRE and Taylor Stayton
Joy C. Biegel McKee, MBA, ACFRE, is the Executive Director of Development for UCLA’s Division of Undergraduate Education in the College of Letters and Science. Joy is a highly experienced fundraising professional with a demonstrated twenty years working alongside non-profits to build collaborative relationships with individuals, community, corporations and foundations. She specializes in strategic and operational planning, development and execution of major gift and annual fund giving programs. In her current role she led her team in the final years of the successful $5.2 Billion Centennial Campaign for UCLA. She’s committed to connecting philanthropists with their areas of interest so they can make a transformational impact.
In line with her commitment to non-profits and philanthropists, in September 2014 she acquired the Advanced Certified Fundraising Executive (ACFRE) credential, the most rigorous certification process available to development professionals. She now serves on the ACFRE Board and is an active member of the AFP community. When she takes a break from work she enjoys mountaineering, travel, hiking, dirt bike riding, dancing, spending time with her partner Jeff on outdoor adventures and seeking out the best vegetarian cuisine on the planet.
Taylor Stayton is the Director of Crowdfunding at the University of California, Los Angeles. In her role, she’s grown UCLAs official crowdfunding platform, UCLA Spark, into a powerhouse pipelining tool which is recognized across the higher education landscape. She specializes in all things annual giving, digital marketing, and volunteer-based fundraising. Previously, Taylor supported UCLA Scholarships and Student Affairs as Assistant Director of Development, focusing on growing all outgoing direct marketing channels to support a student body of 40k+. Taylor got her start in higher educational fundraising at the University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida, where she worked with the Miller School of Medicine, as well as Young Alumni & Student Giving. She graduated from Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and interned for their Institutional Advancement division.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.
We use Adobe Connect for our webinars. You can test your system for compatibility or download Adobe Connect here if you don't already have it: https://bsb.acms.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Refund Policy for Webinars and Other Online Content
• If a refund is requested more than 15 days before the event is scheduled, AFP will process a refund via the method used at time of registration minus a $25 administrative fee. Within 15 days of the event, no refund will be granted.
• AFP will not provide a refund after the webinar has been aired and/or recording has been made available.
• If the event is cancelled/postponed by AFP for any reason, participants will have a choice of a full refund or a credit to a future webinar of equal value. Within 30 days of the cancellation/postponement, participants must let AFP know which option they prefer, or AFP will automatically provide a credit to a future event.
• If a technical glitch occurs with a webinar or other online content, AFP will work with our vendor to provide an edited yet unimpaired/uncompromised (OR a near-complete) version to all purchasers, no refunds will be provided. If we are unable to recover any content, AFP will provide an option of a full refund or a credit.