AFP Webinar: Engaging Your Constituents!
Your organization’s constituents are like family – your “inner circle.” They are often the best source for donors, volunteer leaders, insight and ambassadors. Learn how to develop and implement a constituent engagement plan that:
- Identifies your key constituents
- Deepens relationships with constituents
- Results in increased engagement, including giving, from constituents
Presenters: Joan Bahner and Gail Glasser
Joan is a Senior Consultant at Lighthouse Counsel and brings decades of higher education experience, including serving as alumni director and vice president for advancement at Fisk University. She has served on the Council for Advancement and Support of Education International Board of Trustees and CASE National Commission on Alumni Relations.
Gail is a Senior Consultant at Lighthouse Counsel and has thirty years of leadership experience in strategic planning, major gifts, capital campaigns, annual campaigns, planned-giving, integrated communication, and board development. She is the Director of Philanthropic Outreach for a national nonprofit and is responsible for transformational fundraising growth and guidance in six states.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.
We use Adobe Connect for our webinars. You can test your system for compatibility or download Adobe Connect here if you don't already have it: https://bsb.acms.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Refund Policy for Webinars and Other Online Content
• If a refund is requested more than 15 days before the event is scheduled, AFP will process a refund via the method used at time of registration minus a $25 administrative fee. Within 15 days of the event, no refund will be granted.
• AFP will not provide a refund after the webinar has been aired and/or recording has been made available.
• If the event is cancelled/postponed by AFP for any reason, participants will have a choice of a full refund or a credit to a future webinar of equal value. Within 30 days of the cancellation/postponement, participants must let AFP know which option they prefer, or AFP will automatically provide a credit to a future event.
• If a technical glitch occurs with a webinar or other online content, AFP will work with our vendor to provide an edited yet unimpaired/uncompromised (OR a near-complete) version to all purchasers, no refunds will be provided. If we are unable to recover any content, AFP will provide an option of a full refund or a credit.